Morningstar Law Group is honored to announce that 12 of its team members have been recognized with 2019 Super Lawyers awards. Nine attorneys received the prestigious Super Lawyers award, John Kivus, Amanda Mann, and Jennifer Oxford were recognized as Rising Stars, Amie Carmack and Grayson Hale received Top 100 North Carolina milestone recognition, and Amie Carmack received Top 50 Women recognition. The full list of honors includes:
- Amie Carmack: Super Lawyers, Top 50 Women, Top 100 North Carolina
- Ken Carroll: Super Lawyers
- Grayson Hale: Super Lawyers, Top 100 North Carolina
- Gene Jones: Super Lawyers
- Shannon Joseph: Super Lawyers
- John Kivus: Rising Stars
- Amanda Mann: Rising Stars
- Jennifer Oxford: Rising Stars
- Mack Paul: Super Lawyers
- Randy Whitmeyer: Super Lawyers
- Bill Brian: Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers awards are based on a selection process that combines peer nominations with independent research. Candidates are selected based on 12 indicators of peer recognition and professional achievement. More information on the selection process can be found on the Super Lawyers’ website.
Congratulations to all the Morningstar Law Group winners!