When you are dealing with complex software disputes, you need litigation attorneys with expertise in technology and law. Our team includes veteran litigators and former software engineers, giving you a powerful combination of knowledge, insight and experience.
The software litigation lawyers at Morningstar Law Group successfully help clients resolve disputes involving software, healthcare information technology, and intellectual property issues involving copyrights, trademarks, and trade secrets.
Our software litigation lawyers have especially deep experience in issues involving software licensing and use; software development; healthcare information technology; data privacy and security; data breach and data loss events; and e-commerce.
We also have broad experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in software disputes involving:
- Licensing and development disputes
- Copyright, trademark and patent infringement
- Breach of contract and breach of warranty
- Value-added reseller disputes
- Data loss and data breach events
- Solution phase-outs and upgrades litigation
- Software audits
- E-commerce disputes
- Defend Trade Secrets Act of 2016 (DTSA)
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- Computer Fraud and Abuse Act (CFAA)
- North Carolina Trade Secrets Protection Act
- North Carolina Computer Trespass Act
- Computer fraud and abuse
- Unfair and deceptive trade practices
- Government civil investigations involving software issues
- Cybersquatting and other domain registry issues
Morningstar Law Group has a robust litigation practice that is committed to helping our clients resolve disputes reasonably, rapidly and efficiently. Learn more about our expertise in the following areas: