A purchase agreement falls through at the last moment. An office tenant defaults on a long-term lease. A property owner faces condemnation proceedings. A rezoning request for a new mixed-use development is improperly denied.
There is no shortage of real estate and land use issues that can lead to litigation.
Our land use and real estate litigation attorneys work with developers, investors, property owners, commercial landlords and others to resolve complex land use and real estate disputes through litigation. We have broad and deep experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in real estate disputes involving:
- Zoning and land use issues
- Disputes with local and state governments over regulatory issues
- Quasi-judicial land use approvals
- Condemnation and eminent domain cases
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Joint venture and partnership disputes
- Commercial lease disputes
- Financing issues
- Construction issues
- Title insurance disputes
- Boundary disputes
- Disputes involving restrictive covenants and homeowner’s associations
Morningstar Law Group has a robust litigation practice that is committed to helping our clients resolve disputes reasonably, rapidly and efficiently. Learn more about our expertise in the following areas: